|Dates||Start time||End time||Coordinator||registrations
Are you interested to join this course, please leave your contact details here
We expect to schedule this training course again in 2023-2024
|Student Training & Support||1 / 25||Apply|
Training by Nereida Ordovas Garcia will be teaching an MBSR course -
Mindfullness Based Stress Reduction.
This training is for students who:
- have high levels of stress in their every day (student) life
- have gone through burn out in the (recent) past (not in the middle of a burn out)
- problems concentrating/focusing because of stress
- problems identifying/coping with difficult emotions
To participate, a screening form is mandatory. Please be aware, it takes full commitment during and in between sessions.
Scheduled are 8 sessions, 2,5 hours each, in the evening (18:30-20:30) with a short break.
The session in P5 are on 8 Thursdays, starting 30 March.
For 27 April (Koningsdag) and 4 May (DodenHerdenking) the trainer will discuss with the participants about alternative dates.
Group size: Maximum 8-12 participants
Registration: You can register via the 'Apply'link.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to a short screening form.
The trainer will decide upon your responses in this form:
- whether you can participate in this training. Student Training & Support will send you the acceptance mail and the Outlook invitations to your calendar
- or the trainer will e-mail you to advise you otherwise.